“Design24 Srl” (24Bottles) is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and site visitors. We fully understands and respects the importance of cookies & privacy on the Internet, due to that “Design24 Srl”s staff members are using the Internet for online shopping themselves.
Collection of Personal Data
1.1 Information You Give to us
1.1.1 Information that is necessary for the use of the Websites and for the retailers
We ask for and collect the following personal information about you when you use the 24Bottles websites and when you take part of the 24Bottles Sale Network. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all the requested services.
- Profile and Listing Information. When you buy a product we need to collect the necessary information which include your name and surname, full address, phone number, e-mail address.
- Payment/Invoicing Information. To buy our products you may use different payment method (credit card, paypal) we require you to provide certain financial information (like your paypal account or credit card information) in order to complete the sale and/or issue the invoice (VAT/IVA Number, Social Security Number/ Fiscal Code)
- Communications with 24Bottles. When you communicate with 24Bottles we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide
- Shipping Information. To send you the product we need to give the courier the shipping information to deliver the package to your place (name, surname, shipping address, phone number and e-mail address)
- Customize/Personalize service. When you fill the format for the Customization service on our website or buy the personalized products we require you to provide the necessary information which include the Primary Contact details of the Company, the Organization Information and more details on the use of the Products
1.1.2 Information you choose to give us.
You may choose to provide us with additional personal information in order to obtain a better user experience when choosing 24Bottles. This additional information will be processed based on your consent.
- Additional Profile Information. You may choose to provide additional information as part of your request (such as company employee names, company logo, personal description, business information on supplier/customers).
- Other Information. You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you get a gift or personalize a product, fill in a form, conduct a search, update or add information, respond to surveys, post to community forums, participate in promotions, or use other features of the 24Bottles Network.
1.1.3 Information that is necessary for the use of the Payment Services.
The Payments Data Controller needs to collect the following information, as it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract with you and to comply with applicable law (such as anti-money laundering regulations). Without it, you will not be able to use Payment Services:
- Payment Information. When you use the Payment Services, the Payments Data Controller requires certain financial information (like your bank account or credit card information) in order to process payments and comply with applicable law.
1.2 Information We Automatically Collect from Your Use of 24Bottles and payment services
When you choose 24Bottles and the Payment Services, we automatically collect information, including personal information, about the services you use and how you use them. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of the 24Bottles World and Payment Services.
- Usage Information. We collect information about your interactions with the 24Bottles social media and websites such as the pages or content you view, your searches for products, bookings you have made, and other actions on the 24Bottles medias.
- Log Data and Device Information. We automatically collect log data and device information when you access and use the 24Bottles Websites, even if you have not created an Account or logged in. That information includes, among other things: IP address, access dates, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data.
- Payment Transaction Information. Design24 collects information related to your payment transactions through the 24Bottles websites, including the payment instrument used, date and time, payment amount, payment instrument expiration date and billing postcode, PayPal e-mail address, IBAN information, your address and other related transaction details. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us and to allow the provision of the Payment Services.
1.3 Information We Collect from Third Parties.
Design24 may collect information, including personal information, that others provide about you when they use our websites and the Payment service, or obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the 24Bottles websites and social media and the Payment Services. We do not control, supervise or respond for how the third parties providing your information process your personal data, and any information request regarding the disclosure of your personal information to us should be directed to such third parties.
- Third Party Services. If you link, connect, or login to our websites with a third-party service (e.g. Google, Facebook, WeChat), the third party service may send us information such as your registration and profile information from that service. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service.
- Google Analytics. “Design24 Srl”s websites uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google” ). Google Analytics uses “cookies to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States . Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
- Other Sources. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data or fraud detection information, from third party service providers and/or partners, and combine it with information we have about you. For example, we may receive background check results (with your consent where required) or fraud warnings from service providers like identity verification services for our fraud prevention and risk assessment efforts.
- How we use information we collect
We use, store, and process information, including personal information, about you to provide, understand, improve, and develop the 24Bottles Network, create and maintain a trusted and safer environment and comply with our legal obligations.
2.1 Provide, Improve, and Develop the 24Bottles Network.
- Operate, protect, improve, and optimize the 24Bottles Network and experience, such as by performing analytics and conducting research.
- Provide customer service.
- Send you service or support messages, advertisement, updates and security alerts
- If you provide us with your contacts’ information, we may process this information: to facilitate your referral invitations, and for any purpose you authorize at the time of collection.
- To operate, protect, improve, and optimize the Customer Service, and personalize and customize your preferences (such as making suggestions or ranking search results), we conduct profiling based on your interactions with the 24Bottles websites, your search and booking history, your profile information and preferences, and other content you submit.
2.2 Provide, Personalize, Measure, and Improve our Advertising and Marketing.
- Send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of your interest based on your preferences (including information about 24Bottles) and social media advertising through social media platforms such as Facebook or Google).
- Personalize, measure, and improve our advertising.
- Administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by Design24 or its third party partners.
- Conduct profiling on your characteristics and preferences (based on the information you provide to us, your interactions with the 24Bottles Network, information obtained from third parties, and your searching history) to send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising and other information that we think may be of interest to you.
We will process your personal information for the purposes listed in this section given our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you products or services that may be of your interest. You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our marketing communications.
- Sharing & Disclosure
3.1 With Your Consent.
Where you have provided consent, we share your information, including personal information, as described at the time of consent, such as when you authorize a third party application or when you participate in promotional activities conducted by 24Bottles or third parties.
3.2 Social Media Platforms.
Where permissible according to applicable law we may use certain limited personal information about you, such as your e-mail address, to hash it and to share it with social media platforms, such as Facebook or Google, to generate leads, drive traffic to our websites or otherwise promote our products and services or the 24Bottles Network. These processing activities are based on our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you products or services that may be if your interest.
The social media platforms with which we may share your personal data are not controlled or supervised by Design 24. Therefore, any questions regarding how your social media platform service provider processes your personal data should be directed to such provider.
Please note that you may, at any time ask Design 24 to cease processing your data for these direct marketing purposes by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- Your rights
You may exercise any of the rights described in this section before your applicable Data Controller by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
4.1 Managing Your Information.
You may access and update some of your information by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
4.2 Rectification of Inaccurate or Incomplete Information.
You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning you. You may rectify or complete your personal information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4.3 Data Retention and Erasure.
We generally retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your information you can request that we erase your personal information. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
- We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, the Data Controller may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
- Information you have shared with others (e.g., Reviews, forum postings) may continue to be publicly visible on the 24Bottles Websites. However, attribution of such information to you will be removed. Additionally, some copies of your information (e.g., log records) may remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
4.4 Withdrawing Consent and Restriction of Processing.
Where you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal information by 24Bottles you may withdraw your consent at any time by sending a communication to email@example.com specifying which consent you are withdrawing.
4.5 Objection to Processing.
In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to require 24Bottles not to process your personal information for certain specific purposes (including profiling) where such processing is based on legitimate interest. If you object to such processing, 24Bottles will no longer process your personal information for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for such processing or such processing is required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Where your personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes, you may, at any time ask 24Bottles to cease processing your data for these direct marketing purposes by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. Some of the safeguards we use to protect your information are firewalls and data encryption, and information access controls.
- Contact us